TSC Scoresheet For July 2023 Intern Teachers Recruitment
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has recently published the Scoresheet that will be utilized for the Recruitment of Intern Teachers in July 2023.
According to the newly released recruitment guidelines by the commission, teachers who have spent a significant amount of time since their graduation will have a higher likelihood of securing contract jobs.
Another contributing factor that increases the chances of employment is the quality of the certificate. Additionally, tutors with specialisation in subject combinations such as Physics/Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture, and Chemistry/Biology are more easily absorbed by the TSC due to their scarcity.
Also Read: TSC Teachers to Receive 7% Salary Increment
Applicants are required to provide original and clear photocopies of the following documents:
- National identification cards.
- National Council of Persons with Disability (NCPWD) Card (if applicable).
- KCPE Certificates.
- KCSE Certificates (including the first attempt certificate if exams were repeated).
- Diploma/Degree Certificates and official transcripts.
- Primary and Secondary School leaving certificates.
Note: Provisional transcripts will not be accepted. If there are any differences in the names on the submitted documents, the applicant will be required to submit a sworn affidavit.
TSC Scoresheet for Secondary School Teachers-Intern